Want to visit Edgar’s Mission and her 450 plus rescued farmed animal residents? Sure can! BUT, hold your car keys. We are located in the beautiful Macedon Ranges of Victoria, Australia, just outside of the tiny hamlet of Lancefield and whilst we love visitors, all visits to the sanctuary are strictly by appointment only. Please read the following to book a visit.
You can visit Edgar’s Mission by joining a tour, organising a school visit, or volunteering.
- Free general tours (we offer standard tours of about two hours and shorter tours for children) and premium tours (10 to 12 people – there is a per-person cost of $45 for these tours)
- Private tours by arrangement (we take this opportunity to thank our supporters who donate over $1000 in an individual donation)
- School visits (your school group can come to us, or we can come to you)
- Volunteering (weekly farmhand volunteering, monthly Helping Hand volunteering and corporate volunteering)
- Bus/Community Group Tours are offered for free to all community groups and bus groups, please email for more info.
Please note that we cannot admit people to the farm if they have not booked, whether on a tour, a school visit or to volunteer. Ours is a very busy farm sanctuary and we simply don’t have the resources to accompany guests without prior arrangement.